BMS Dual Oil Catch Cans System for Ford F150/Raptor
Keep Oil Out of your Ford F150/Raptor Air Intake System!
It's no secret that Ford F150/Raptor turbo motors suffer from oil control problems causing the oil to blow through and coat the intake manifold, intercooler and charge piping, gunking up intake valves, lowering the effective octane, and generally degrading engine performance. The higher your boost levels the more apparent these problems become.
The solution to this problem has finally arrived. The BMS dual oil catch cans. While there are other catch cans on the market they all fall short in various areas. Some utilize hoses that are too small and runs that are too long to allow proper PCV ventilation causing internal motor/ring sealing issues. Some have insufficient or no internal baffle system while others have internal baffles systems that are too restrictive. Some even bypass the PCV system all together venting crankcase gas and odor to the atmosphere.
To solve these problems BMS designed our oil catch can kit from the ground up specifically for the turbocharged Ford application. It features 100% CNC machining with zero welding for a precision fit and long life. The cans themselves are guaranteed for the life of the vehicle. The hoses exceed the OEM PCV piping in diameter and that flow rate is maintained throughout the entire oil catch can ensuring no excessive crankcase pressure buildup. The BMS OCC retains the factory fully closed loop PCV operation preventing any PCV vapor from leaking to atmosphere. The mounting locations are selected to minimize the line length, make checking and emptying the cans easy, and look good at the same time.
Simply unscrew the base of the can or use the drain plug to safely dispose of captured oil with the rest of your used motor oil during oil changes. Made in the USA.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Increases Air Intake Efficiency
• Promotes Engine Longevity
• Non-Clogging Air/Oil Separation Double Baffle
• Free Flow Solid No Restriction Design
• Retains factory fully closed loop PCV operation
• Large Intake/Outlet No Tapering Down
• Anodized Black Aluminum
• Mounts to the firewall above the engine
• Made in the USA & Guaranteed for Life
• Simply unscrew base every 3-6 months to empty or use the 1/8th NPT drain plug.
• Non-Clogging, No Service Needed Air/Oil Separation Double Baffle
• High flow to eliminate crankcase pressure caused by more restrictive designs
• Large 16mm+ inlet and outlet exceeds OEM PCV sizing
• Precision CNC Machined from Solid Blocks of High-Grade Aluminum
Ford F150 and Raptor
- 2015+ Ford F150, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015+ Ford F150, 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
- 2017+ Gen 2 Ford Raptor, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
(2) 2 Burger Motorsports Oil Catch Cans
(2) Left and Right Billet Brackets, (2) lock bolts, and (8) hex screws
(3) 90º billet fittings with circlips
(1) Straight fitting with circlip
(4) Heavy-duty hoses
(8) Hose clamps