BMS Oil Catch Can Kit for 2021+ Mazda 3 & 2019+ CX-30 SKYACTIV® 2.5L Turbo
SKU: VW/S63tu Shorty Can, Mazda "J" bracket, 2x M6x12 allen bolts.
Keep oil out of your Mazda 3 air intake system
It's no secret that the Mazda SKYACTIV® turbo motors suffer from oil control problems causing oil to blow through and coat the intercooler and charge piping, gunking up intake valves and manifold, lowering the effective octane, and generally degrading engine performance. The higher your boost levels the more apparent these problems become. There are plenty of articles online regarding the oil blow-by issues this engine has.
The solution to this problem has finally arrived. The BMS oil catch can for the 2Kit for 2021+ Mazda 3 & 2019+ CX-30 SKYACTIV® 2.5L Turbo. While other catch cans are on the market, they all fall short in various areas. Some are mounted on the hot/turbo side of the motor preventing proper vapor condensation. Others utilize hoses that are too small and runs that are too long to allow proper PCV ventilation causing internal motor/ring sealing issues. Some have insufficient or no internal baffle system, while others have internal baffle systems that are too restrictive. Some even bypass the PCV system all together venting crankcase gas and odor into the atmosphere.
To solve these problems, BMS designed this oil catch can kit from the ground up specifically for the turbo Mazda 3/CX-30 turbo application. It features 100% CNC machining with zero welding for a precision fit and long life. The can itself is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle. The hoses exceed the OEM PCV piping in diameter and the flow rate is maintained throughout the entire oil catch can, ensuring no excessive crankcase pressure buildup. The BMS OCC retains the factory's fully closed loop PCV operation preventing any PCV vapor from leaking into the atmosphere.
The bracket is CNC machined billet aluminum. The mounting locations are selected to minimize the line length, allow more efficient operation, and retain a stealth look. Install takes around 20 minutes, includes all required hardware, and is 100% reversible. Simply unscrew the base of the can or use the drain plug to safely dispose of captured oil with the rest of your used motor oil during oil changes.
BMS Oil Catch Can = The Best Protection with No Restriction
Left Untreated, Condition Only Gets Worse
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Increases Air Intake Efficiency
• Promotes Engine Longevity
• Non-Clogging Air/Oil Separation Double Baffle
• Free Flow Solid No Restriction Design
• Retains factory fully closed loop PCV operation
• Large Intake / Exhaust No Tapering Down
• Anodized Black Lightweight Aluminum
• Custom heavy-duty silicone BMS formed hoses
• Simply unscrew the base every 3-6 months to empty
• Non-Clogging, No Service Needed Air/Oil Separation Double Baffle
• High flow to eliminate crankcase pressure caused by more restrictive designs
• Precision Machined from Solid Blocks of High-Grade Aluminum
• Comes with brackets and hoses needed for the install
• Large 16mm+ inlet and outlet exceeds OEM PCV sizing
• Made in the USA & Guaranteed for Life
• 2021+ Mazda 3 SKYACTIV® 2.5L Turbo
• 2019+ CX-30 SKYACTIV® 2.5L Turbo
For left-hand drive vehicles, please email us before purchasing for special instructions.
(1) BMS billet double baffle oil catch can
(1) billet "J" bracket
(2) Heavy-duty custom silicone hoses
(2) oil catch can lid screws
(2) M6 x 1.0 thread x 12mm length bracket Allen screws
Can dimensions with lid: 4.0" (101mm) Tall
Can Diameter: 2.7" (68.5mm)
Lid Length: Back to nozzle end: 4" (101mm)
Nozzle Outer Diameter: .75" (19.2mm)
Nozzle Inner Diameter: 0.669" (17mm)
Can Capacity: 4 oz (118 ml)