N54 MSD80 ECU IRF644 MOSFET
Shipping calculated at checkout.
N54 BMW engines with the MSD80 DME software can suffer fuel injector MOSFET driver failure, leading to one of the injectors ceasing to deliver fuel, resulting in engine misfire and rough operation. This part comprises of 6 MOSFET transistors, with one for each injector to activate fuel injection. Its replacement can consequently fix the faults associated with 30BA, 30BB codes etc. Utilizing this part and a DIY video, ECU/DME repair is achievable.
Diagnostic fault codes (error messages):
- 30BA - DME Digital Motor Electronics, Internal Failure
- 30BB - DME Digital Motor Electronics, Internal Failure
- 29D9 - Misfire with low fuel level
- 29CC - Misfire Multiple Cylinders
- 29CD - Cylinder 1 Misfire
- 29CE - Cylinder 2 Misfire
- 29CF - Cylinder 3 Misfire
- 29D0 - Cylinder 4 Misfire
- 29D1 - Cylinder 5 Misfire
- 29D2 - Cylinder 6 Misfire
Affected N54 Powered BMW models:
- BMW E82 135i 2007-2013
- BMW E90/E91 335i/ 335xi 2007-2008
- BMW E92/E93 335i 2007-2010
- BMW E60 535i/535xi 2009-2010
- BMW E89 Z4 35i 2009-2016
These only in N54 and N54T 6 cylinder turbo engines and BMW Siemens DME MSD80
Please note, the MSD80 module shown in the photo for illustration purposes and is not included.