JB4 Tuner for 2016+ Ford Explorer
SKU: Rev 1 Harness
Power gains of up to 100hp and 120wtq to the wheels on a stock truck without the risks of flashing!
This plug & play tuner attaches to two easy to access sensors in the Ford Explorer engine bay and works with your factory ECU tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag.
Installation is very discrete and unlike flash remaps which are quick to install but can never be fully removed with a JB4 the vehicle is never aware it's making more than the factory boost or power levels. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged and it's compatible with all driving modes including towing.
Unlike other less advanced systems, the JB4 includes CANbus functionality allowing it to take in critical engine data directly from the ECU for real time tuning. The data includes pedal position, throttle position, timing advance, fuel trims, air/fuel ratio, engine knock, fuel trims, gear, and much more. Other tuners without CANbus are not able to even monitor this critical engine data no less incorporate it real time into their tuning algorithms. CANbus allows the JB4 to provide huge power increases with unparalleled power delivery.
The JB4 includes multiple maps including those for 91 octane, 93 octane, factory tuning, VALET mode, E85 mixtures, and unleaded race gas. In addition, it offers boost by gear settings to improve launches, the ability to read and delete fault codes, and much more. The JB4 is made in the USA and includes a 5 year warranty.
Wirelessly connect the JB4 to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit, or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. Separate JB4 Mobile app purchase also required.
JB4 Features and Benefits
• Power gains of up to 100hp and 120wtq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
• Improves 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times
• The JB4 offers a lot more performance, functionality, and safety than your average performance chip
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• Includes the rugged JB4 billet aluminum enclosure for protection
• CANbus OBDII integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Improved performance over non-integrated chip tunes
• Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your vehicle should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• Not VIN locked and can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
• 2016-Present Ford Explorer 2.3L T I4 EcoBoost®
• 2016-Present Ford Explorer 3.5L TT V6 EcoBoost®
Choose your sensor
JB4 systems use one of four different wiring harnesses. You'll need to locate and identify both the charge pipe and intake manifold MAP sensors, generally on the charge pipe leading into the throttle body, and under or behind the plastic engine cover on the manifold directly, to determine which JB4 harness your vehicle requires.
1) V1 Harness: Two V1 sensors
2) V1.5 Harness: One V1 sensor, one V2 sensor
3) V2 Harness: Two V2 sensors
4) V3 Harness: One V3 sensor, one V2 sensor
Check your vehicle prior to ordering and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance selecting the right harness for your vehicle.