JB4 Performance Tuner for 2023+ Nissan Z 3.0T
SKU: Q50 JB4 ***V6***
Power gains of up to 100hp and 120tq to the wheels on a stock Nissan Z
The JB4 performance tuner for the new 2023+ Nissan Z is plug and play and attaches to two easy-to-access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory DME tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. The JB4 manipulates the ECU boost control signals allowing it to modify boost levels but does not manipulate the ECU manifold boost reference, allowing your ECU to properly map timing and fueling for the higher boost levels. The end result is something that runs as smoothly as stock only with higher boost targets under heavy throttle. JB4 features a 64mhz processor allowing sensors to be sampled 1000 times per second using dedicated 10 bit digital to analog converters, ensuring smooth and powerful performance.
The JB4 adds OBDII CANbus for increased performance mapping, a variety of useful features such as data logging, boost by gear, optional fuel control wires for AFR adjustment, and on-the-fly map changes. JB4 is simply the most capable tuning system available for the Nissan Z.
The higher the octane the higher you can safely raise the boost pressure over stock and the larger the power gain.
Wirelessly connect the JB4 to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit, or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. A separate JB4 Mobile app purchase is also required.
JB4 Power Gains, Features, & Benefits
• Power gains of up to 100hp and 120tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
• Improves 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times
• Preloaded with custom JB4 Nissan Z tuning software and up to 8 maps for various fuel and modification levels
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• View and record up to 40 different gauges/engine parameters in real-time with the JB4 app.
• Boost by gear in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd can be controlled via the JB4 app for a perfect launch
• Exhaust flap operation can be controlled in most JB4 applications
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• The JB4 offers a lot more performance, functionality, and safety than your average performance chip
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• CANbus OBDII integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Improved performance over non-integrated chip tunes
• Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your vehicle should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• 91 octane fuel or better required for performance gains
• Not VIN locked and can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Includes the rugged JB4 billet aluminum enclosure for protection
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
JB4 Vehicle Fitment
• 2023+ Nissan Z 3.0L turbo
What is a JB4?
The JB4 is a plug & play tune available for turbocharged vehicles. The JB4 tuner installs between your car's sensors and its DME/ECU (computer) and manipulates vehicle performance through these connections making your vehicle much faster. While it's not the only tuning system that operates this way the JB4 separates itself from the competition with much more advanced connection points and processing including CANbus, fuel & spark control, Bluetooth to your smartphone, and a variety of innovative and advanced features not possible with any other system. BMS regularly publishes free mapping and firmware updates adding performance and features as ongoing development allows. In addition, the JB4 system is not VIN-locked to your vehicle and can quickly be removed and swapped between cars or resold at a later time. Often imitated but never duplicated the JB4 has been the gold standard in plug and play turbocharged performance tuning for over a decade.
JB4 dyno results with the new 2023 Nissan Z today. Pretty solid gains for a quick install/remove tuner without having to reflash the ECU! We'll continue to refine the JB4 mapping in the coming weeks and hope to get power up closer to 450whp on E30.