Fuel-It! Universal DIY FLEX-FUEL Kit for 5/16" Fuel Lines
Looking to add our ethanol sensor and analyzer to your car or truck but we don't offer a complete plug and play kit for your platform yet?
If so, this option was created for you!
This is our universal DIY kit for vehicles with 5/16" fuel lines.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING ONE OF THESE KITS!
Given that this is a universal DIY kit and we don't currently have a PnP kit for you, this means that we are not familiar with your platform so there is no pre-purchase or installation support for fuel lines and fittings.
Please refrain from emailing us with those types of questions for these kits as we will not be able to answer them.
All of our analyzers are now universal as well and offer the following output options...
- Bluetooth for use with our App
- 0-5V analog output for use with the JB4 or other analog gauges
- 50-150hz raw signal output directly from the ethanol sensor is also available for those of you that are plugging directly in to your stock or aftermarket ECU.
Analyzers include the following:
* Bluetooth analyzer that plugs directly in to the supplied ethanol sensor
* All the necessary electrical connections for power and ground
* To use our Bluetooth feature an additional 3rd party app for your Android or Apple phone must be downloaded and can be found here:
Ethanol Sensor Options:
- Continental part #13577429, this is the smallest sensor available but does not have any mounting holes
- Continental part #13577379, this is the smallest sensor available that includes mounting holes
- Continental part #13577394, this sensor has longer quick connect male fittings and mounting holes
*All of our Continental sensors have 3/8" male quick connect fittings
Optional Fuel Line:
- 5/16" Gates E85 compatible hose (Not compatible with our Cam-Lock fittings)
- Available 3/8" nylon fittings that fit our ethanol sensors and Gates hose (Each fitting includes one appropriately sized Oetiker clamp)
- 3/8" female quick connect x 5/16" barbed straight fitting for use with sensor and our Gates 5/16" hose (Blue button)
- 3/8" female quick connect x 5/16" barbed elbow fitting for use with sensor and our Gates 5/16" hose (Black button)
- Available 5/16" nylon fittings that fit our Gates hose (Each fitting includes one appropriately sized Oetiker clamp)
- 5/16" female quick connect x 5/16" barbed straight fitting for use with our Gates hose (Does not fit ethanol sensor)
- 5/16" female quick connect x 5/16" barbed elbow fitting for use with our Gates hose (Does not fit ethanol sensor)
Optional Oetiker Clamps:
- Our package of 6 clamps includes 2 each of the following as these are the most common sizes needed for our 5/16" Gates hose in these applications.
* Flex-fuel sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated, your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.
Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/fuelit.biz/