Fuel-It! FLEX FUEL KIT for S58 BMW G80 M3 & G82 G83 M4
If you're running E85 or ethanol mixes in your G80 M3 or G82 G83 M4, you need this kit!
Know your exact ethanol content in real-time via the Fuel-It! or JB4 app on your smartphone or tablet.
This complete flex fuel kit installs in under 30 minutes and reads your exact E85 mixture in the Fuel-It! smartphone app or JB4 app if equipped. Features CNC machined fittings for a quick plug and play installation with nylon sleeved stainless steel braided fuel lines for life long leak free operation.
The complete kit includes the following:
- Genuine Continental ethanol sensor
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth Universal Analyzer (view E85 mix via Fuel-It! app) OR CANflex ECA (no Fuel-It! app support without the Bluetooth ECA), view E85 mix via JB4 or flash logging)
- Two stainless steel braided fuel lines with black nylon sheathing to protect your other engine bay components
- Proprietary custom billet fittings for plug and play OEM integration
- One wiring harness with Posi-tap connector
- Bluetooth Model Supports stand-alone Bluetooth operation with the Fuel-It! app
- Bluetooth (iPhone or Android app must be downloaded to use this feature)
- If you are using an Apple product the app can be found by clicking here
- If you are using an Android product the app can be found by clicking here
Replacement fuel lines are also available ala cart.
This kit is compatible with the following:
- 2021+ S58 G80 BMW M3
- 2021+ S58 G82 G83 BMW M4
*We have also made it optional to purchase all the items ala-cart should you choose but for the kit to work it must include the Fuel Lines, Ethanol Sensor, and Analyzer.
*For the BMW G-series JB4 Bluetooth version connect the white wire to position #4 on the JB4 25 pin harness. Select WMI page option 2/3/4 input to enable.
*For CANflex adapter JB4 & MHD use engine bay CANbus connections in our guide. BM3 requires connection to CANbus wires on BCM module under passenger side dash.
Note: If you are installing the CANflex ECA, here is the link for the additional install guide for that installation.