Fuel-It FLEX FUEL KITS for 2015+ FORD MUSTANG 5.0
If you're running E85 or ethanol mixes in your Mustang 5.0, you need this kit!
This is a complete plug and play kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in your Mustang in about 15 minutes. (Check compatibility for your platform below)
The kit includes the following:
- New 3/8"" E85 compatible fuel lines for your engine bay
- Genuine Continental ethanol sensor
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth analyzer
- Oetiker crimp clamp to secure your new fuel lines
- We have three options to choose from when purchasing our ethanol analyzers.
- Bluetooth Only
- Bluetooth and 0-5 volt Analog for use with the JB4 or analog gauge
- Bluetooth and 50-150hz Raw Signal for those that are connecting their analyzer to an aftermarket ECU or the DME. This option puts out the same signal the Continental sensor does.
The following options are available:
- Basic kit with nylon fittings includes everything you need for a plug and play installation but uses nylon fittings to make your connections
- Premium kit with billet fittings also includes everything you need for a plug and play installation but uses the our custom billet fittings and a billet elbow to make the connections.
- Crimp Tool is for the connection to the stock feed line that requires a crimp clamp should you need one.
This kit is compatible with the following
- 2015 and newer GT 5.0 (Gen 6)
To see an installation of this kit on the Mustang GT 5.0 visit:
*If you aren't sure whether this kit fits your car, send us a picture of your engine bay with the engine cover removed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.