Fuel-It FLEX FUEL KITS for F Chassis S55 BMW -- Bluetooth & 5V
SKU: S55 Flex Fuel Kit ***BT AND 0-5v***
If you're running E85 or ethanol mixes in your S55 BMW, you need this kit!
Know your exact ethanol content in real-time via the Fuel-it! or JB4 app on your smartphone or tablet.
This is a complete plug and play kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in your S55 F Chassis BMW. (Check compatibility for your platform below)
This kit replaces the stock fuel lines from the fuel tank to the engine bay with an upgrade -6an E85 compatible fuel line and adds an ethanol sensor and Bluetooth analyzer to monitor your ethanol content.
S55 BMW Applications
• 2018+ M2 Competition (S55 Engine)
• 2015-2019 F80 M3
• 2015+ F82 F83 M4, M4 GTS
Includes both Bluetooth App & 5v analog output for JB4 or flash tuning
For your fuel line upgrade, choose the option that supports your current configuration.
- HPFP to the fuel tank: (Stock)
- This upgrade replaces both stock fuel lines with one upgraded continuous fuel line from the fuel tank to the HPFP and adds the ethanol sensor.
- Port Injection to the fuel tank:
- If you are running our port injection kit, this upgrade replaces the stock fuel lines from the tank to the engine bay, integrates the ethanol sensor and then utilizes a Y adapter to supply the HPFP and PI with fuel. Our custom fittings remove those tee's and extra fittings for a cleaner high flow setup.
- Non-Fuel-It! port injection to fuel tank:
- Choose this option if you are running a port injection kit that we did not manufacture. This kit includes a longer 18" feedline from the Y to the port injection rail. You then cut the feed line to the length you need and install the included -6an female fitting or -6an female elbow to make the connection to your port injection rail.
All of our kits utilize our custom billet aluminum fittings to integrate with the stock fittings so no modifications are needed.
*These kits are available for off-road use only
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.