Fuel-It! Bluetooth FLEX FUEL KIT for BMW F CHASSIS B38, B46, B48, B58 Motors
Know your exact ethanol content in real-time via the Fuel-It! or JB4 app on your smartphone or tablet.
If you're running E85 or ethanol mixes in your BMW, you need this kit!
As many of you know the BMW motors can be very picky about how much ethanol you run to achieve peak performance but not run lean. Consequently, we have put together a kit enabling you to easily install an ethanol sensor with no permanent modifications needed. You will simply remove your low pressure fuel line in the engine bay and plug in our kit. It's a complete plug and play solution that utilizes our Bluetooth app to monitor your ethanol content. When you are ready to return to stock, you will simply remove the kit and re-install the stock fuel line.
The complete kit includes the following:
- Genuine Continental ethanol sensor
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth Universal Analyzer
- Two stainless steel braided fuel lines with black nylon sheathing to protect your other engine bay components
- Proprietary custom billet fittings for plug and play OEM integration
- One wiring harness with Posi-tap connector
- Bluetooth Model Supports stand-alone Bluetooth operation with the Fuel-It! app
- Bluetooth (iPhone or Android app must be downloaded to use this feature)
- If you are using an Apple product the app can be found by clicking here
- If you are using an Android product the app can be found by clicking here
Compatible platforms for the B38, B46, B48, and B58 motors:
- 1' F20 LCI (05/2014+
- 1' F21 LCI (05/2014+
- 2' F22 (06/2014+
- 2' F22 LCI (09/2016+
- 2' F23 (06/2014+
- 2' F23 LCI (09/2016+
- 3' F30 LCI (09/2014+
- 3' F31 LCI (09/2014+
- 3' F34 GT LCI (09/2015+
- 3' F35 LCI (07/2015+
- 4' F32 (04/2015+
- 4' F32 LCI (05/2016+
- 4' F33 (03/2015+
- 4' F33 LCI (05/2016+
- 4' F36 Gran Coupé (05/2014+
- 4' F36 Gran Coupé LCI (05/2016+
*For the JB4 platform connect the white wire to position #4 on the JB4 25 pin harness. Then enable bit 0 on the WMI page in the JB4 settings.
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.