Fuel-It! BMW S55 M2/M3/M4 Stage 4 Fuel System Upgrade for 600+ whp
Are you running more E85 or making more power than your stock fuel system can support?
What is port injection?
Port injection is a kit that is installed between your intake manifold and the cylinder head that runs off the low pressure fuel supply to provide you with more fueling than your stock system is capable of. It's a relatively easy system to install and does not require any permanent modification to your car.
What is the Stage 4 LPFP upgrade?
This upgrade is an E85 compatible dual pump system that doubles the factory capacity and is required when looking to make more than 600whp on E85.
Stage 4 kit includes:
- Port Injection kit
- Fuel-It! custom black anodized spacer for the intake manifold
- Fuel-It! custom black anodized fuel rail
- Black anodized aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Six of the following:
- Flow matched Bosch injectors (750cc)
- BMW OEM gaskets
- Stage 4 LPFP Upgrade
- OEM Flex Fuel pump
- Secondary pump (Walbro 450)
- Dual -6an E85 compatible feed lines
- Dual input E85 compatible fuel filter
- Return kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (1:1 boost referenced)
- Return line
- Silicone boost reference line and fittings
- 950cc injector upgrade
- Ethanol Sensor and Bluetooth Analyzer upgrade
- Continental Ethanol sensor
- 3/8" Cam-Lock style fittings
- Bluetooth Analyzer (iPhone or Android app must be downloaded to use this feature)
- If you are using an Apple product the app can be found by clicking here
- If you are using an Android product the app can be found by clicking here
- F-series lockring removal tool
- Hobb's switch
• 2018-2021 M2 Competition (S55 Engine)
• 2015-2020 F80 M3 including Competition
• 2015-2020 F82 F83 M4, M4 GTS, M4 CS including Competition
Install guides can be found here:
- Secondary pump wiring guide
- BMS port injection controller
- Flash Only port injection controller
- Flex Fuel kit
- Hobb's switch diagram
- System Diagram
*These kits are available for off-road use only
*All port injection kits are built to order so please allow 5-7 business days for shipping.
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated, your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.