Fuel-It! BMW F Chassis F1X 5-series, F0X 6-series, F10 Hybrid Stage 2 LPFP Upgrade
SKU: Fulfilled by Fuel-It!
BMW F Chassis F1X 5-series, F0X 6-series, and F10 Hybrid Stage 2 Walbro LPFP upgrade for the N20 and N55 motors!
- New BMW LPFP bucket assembly
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pump
- A new filter
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- The following require the F1x style pump
- 5' F07 GT (09/2008 — 06/2013)
- 5' F07 GT LCI (08/2012 — 02/2017)
- 5' F10 (01/2009 — 06/2013)
- 5' F10 LCI (08/2012 — 10/2016)
- 6' F06 Gran Coupé (05/2011 — 02/2015)
- 6' F06 Gran Coupé LCI (06/2014 — 09/2017)
- 6' F12 (10/2009 — 02/2015)
- 6' F12 LCI (07/2014 — 09/2017)
- 6' F13 (12/2010 — 02/2015)
- 6' F13 LCI (02/2015 — 02/2017)
NOTE: Owners with I-Drive may get a Fuel pump warning on the screen that says "Continued driving is possible. Have the system checked by your BMW center as soon as possible." As long as the car is running fine and does not exhibit any other symptoms, there is not an issue with the pump and this can be ignored. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact us.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced.