Fuel-It! Bluetooth FLEX FUEL KIT for the BMW N63 and N63TU powered 550i, 650i, 750i
If you're running E85 or ethanol mixes in your N63 or N63TU powered BMW, you need this kit!
This is a complete plug & play kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in about 30 minutes.
(Check compatibility for your platform below)
Know your exact ethanol content in real-time via the Fuel-it! or JB4 app on your smartphone or tablet.
The kit includes the following:
- Genuine Continental® ethanol sensor
- Stainless steel braided fuel lines with black nylon sheathing to protect your other engine bay components
- Proprietary custom billet fittings for plug and play OEM integration
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth analyzer (iPhone or Android app must be purchased to use this kit)
- Plug and play harness
Includes both Bluetooth App & 5v analog output for JB4 or flash tuning
Replacement fuel lines are also available ala cart.
This kit is compatible with the following:
- 5' F07 GT (04/2011 — 06/2013)
- 5' F07 GT LCI (08/2012 — 02/2017)
- 5' F10 (06/2010 — 10/2016)
- 5' F10 LCI (08/2012 — 10/2016)
- 5' F11 LCI (08/2012 — 02/2017)
- 6' F06 Gran Coupé (06/2011 — 03/2015)
- 6' F06 Gran Coupé LCI (06/2014 — 09/2018)
- 6' F12 (03/2011 — 02/2015)
- 6' F12 LCI (05/2014 — 05/2018)
- 6' F13 (03/2011 — 02/2015)
- 6' F13 LCI (06/2014 — 10/2017)
- 7' F01 LCI (05/2011 — 05/2015)
- 7' F02 LCI (05/2011 — 05/2015)
*For the BMW F-series JB4 platform connect the white wire to position #4 on the JB4 25 pin harness. Select WMI Ethanol Setup option 0 to enable pin location 2/3/4 flex fuel input.
*If you aren't sure whether this kit fits your car, send us a picture of your engine bay with the engine cover removed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.