BMW 740i Bluetooth Flex Fuel Kit for the B58TU2
Know your exact ethanol content in real-time via the Fuel-It! or JB4 app on your smartphone or tablet.
If you're running E85 or ethanol mixes in your BMW, you need this kit!
As many of you know the BMW motors can be very picky about how much ethanol you run to achieve peak performance but not run lean. Consequently, we have put together a kit enabling you to easily install an ethanol sensor with no permanent modifications needed. You will simply remove your low pressure fuel line in the engine bay and plug in our kit. It's a complete plug and play solution that utilizes our Bluetooth app to monitor your ethanol content. When you are ready to return to stock, you will simply remove the kit and re-install the stock fuel line.
The complete kit includes the following:
- Genuine Continental ethanol sensor
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth Universal Analyzer
- One stainless steel braided fuel line with black nylon sheathing to protect your other engine bay components
- Proprietary custom billet fitting for plug and play OEM integration
- One custom wiring harness
- 1 tube of SuperLube® for hose adapter install
- Bluetooth Model Supports stand-alone Bluetooth operation with the Fuel-It! app
Compatible platforms for the B58TU2 motors:
- 2023–present G70 740i
X Series (May fit these vehicles)
- 2024–present G05 X5 xDrive40i
- 2022–present G07 X7 xDrive40i
*For the G-series JB4 platform connect the white wire to position #4 on the JB4 25 pin harness. Select WMI Ethanol Setup option 0 to enable pin location 2/3/4 flex fuel input.
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.