Fuel-It! Flex-Fuel Sensor with Universal Bluetooth Analyzer
This is the complete plug and play solution for adding a Bluetooth compatible analyzer to your vehicle with an ethanol sensor and optional -6an (3/8") barbed Fuel-Fit! fittings.
All of our Bluetooth Ethanol Analyzers now include the optional 0-5V analog output or 50-150hz raw signal output in the same unit!
- Includes 0-5 volt linear output
- 0 volts = 0% ethanol
- 1 volt = 20% ethanol
- 2 vots = 40% ethanol
- Includes 50-150 raw signal linear output directly from the ethanol sensor
- 50hz = 0% ethanol
- 60hz = 10% ethanol
- 70hz = 20% ethanol
- All analyzer options include:
* Bluetooth output, 0-5 volt analog output, and 50-150hz raw signal output
* Electrical connections for power and ground
* Fuel-It! Universal Bluetooth analyzer that plugs directly into the supplied ethanol sensor
* Genuine Continental ethanol sensor
* All the necessary electrical connections for power and ground
Optional fittings feature:
- Anodized billet aluminum construction
- Push-lock style barbed connections for use with many socketless fuel hoses** available on the market. (Please consult hose manufacturer to verify compatibility)
- Fuel-Fit! dual locking feature (see video)
* To use our Bluetooth feature an additional 3rd party app for your Android or Apple phone must be downloaded and can be found here:
- If you are using an Apple® product the app can be found by clicking here
- If you are using an Android® product the app can be found by clicking here
* Fuel lines sold separately.
* Flex-fuel sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated, your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.
** If you need socketless -6an hose, please contact us and we have that available.