Fuel-It! BMW E Chassis DW400 Stage 2+ Bucketless LPFP Upgrades
SKU: DW400 Bucketless
This is a complete plug and play solution to replace your stock Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) with a new E85 certified bucketless assembly.
This solution provides up to 50% more flow than our standard Stage 2 LPFP upgrade and up to 200% more flow than the stock pump.
Our DW400 pumps are covered by a 3 year limited warranty!
The DW400 Stage 2+ bucketless kit includes the following:
- A custom anodized billet fitting for the pump output and stock fuel line connection.
- Our custom billet aluminum anodized bracket for the pump and float assembly
- Two cotter pins to secure your float assembly
- A new E85 compatible DW400 pump
- Spare vent tube clip
- A new Bosch filter
- Plug and play wire harness
- Recommended accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Ethanol sensor
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)
- NOTE: These kits include a basic filter assembly. When using this filter, running the vehicle under low fuel conditions can cause fuel starvation issues. If you do hard straight line accelerations when you have less than 1/8 tank of fuel, we would recommend running our standard Stage 2, 3, or Stage 4 pump. In addition, if you intend to use this for road course applications, you may see starvation issues when running less than a half tank and doing long high G right turns. Again for those applications we'd recommend one of our standard pump applications.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced. If this is a concern for you checkout our FI-650HP fuel pump upgrade kits that retain the stock LPFP and add a secondary pump.