BMS Elite BMW/Supra B58TU Gen2 Charge Pipe Blow-Off Valve (BOV) Kit
SKU: B58Gen2 Chargepipe with Turbosmart BOV
BMS Elite B58TU Charge Pipe Blow-Off Valve (BOV) Kit
Finally, that blow-off valve sound you've been waiting for on your B58TU powered BMW or Supra. Designed and manufactured by Burger Motorsports in the USA. The BMS Elite is the highest quality B58TU charge pipe upgrade on the market. Our charge pipe is constructed from high-gauge aluminum featuring a CNC throttle body and turbo flange for a snug, OEM-style fit. It is completed with a glossy black powder coat to coordinate with the engine bay and boasts three 1/8" NPT bungs ideal for an external boost gauge or methanol nozzles. Its double o-ring seal design on the chargepipe flange that attaches to the turbo is designed to withstand up to 40+psi of high boost. In comparison, other makers reuse the single OEM o-ring, which is not suitable for high boost.
Also includes a heavy-duty replacement coupler, o-ring, c-clip, and all required installation hardware.
This version features the Turbosmart Raceport valve blow-off valve to release excess pressure in the charge pipes when letting off the gas. In addition to intoxicating sound, it reduces compressor surge and improves overall reliability at higher boost levels. Compatible with factory tuning, JB4, and flash tuning.
Replaces OEM BMW Part # 13718651066
Features and Benefits
• Amazing blow-off valve sound
• Improved reliability at higher boost levels
• Snug OEM fitment
• Increased diameter for better airflow
• CNC machined throttle body and turbo flange
• Reduces compressor surge
• Compatible with factory tuning, JB4, and flash tuning.
• Includes three 1/8' NPT bungs for methanol/water injection or boost gauges
• Heavy-duty reinforced silicone coupler
• 100% reversible.
• Made in the USA
Vehicle Fitment (Gen2 B58 engines only)
Works with automatic and manual transmissions
BMW 2 Series
• 2022-Present G42 B58 M240i including xDrive
BMW 3 Series
• 2020-Present G20 G21 B58 M340i including xDrive
BMW 4 Series
• 2021-Present G22 G23 G26 B58 M440i including Gran Coupe and xDrive
BMW 7 Series
• 2016-2022 G11 G12 B58 BMW 740i including xDrive
• 2019-Present BMW G29 B58 Z4 M40i
• 2019-2022 G05 B58 BMW X5 40i including xDrive
• 2020-Present G06 B58 X6 40i xDrive
• 2019-2022 G07 B58 BMW X7 40i including xDrive
• 2020-Present Toyota GR Supra Mk5 B58 3.0L 6 cyl.