BMS Billet Strut Cross Braces for G20 G21 G22 G23 G26 G42 BMW (all engines)
SKU: G20 Struts w/bolts ***RED***
Designed and made in the USA from lightweight billet aluminum with the BMS logo engraved on the top middle. These strut braces are a solid one-piece design and give an exclusive look under the hood and extra stabilization to the chassis.
Not for use with the BMS B58 Billet intake and some aftermarket intakes. They do fit with the new BMS B58 BMW M240 M340 M440i Competition Performance Intake and of course the factory intake.
Sold in pairs. Available in Black, Silver, Blue, and Red anodized.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The perfect addition to your G2x BMW engine bay
- Improved chassis rigidity
- Decreased chassis flex during cornering
- Made from a solid block of billet aluminum
- Direct bolt-on replacement. No drilling is required.
- Made in the USA
BMW 2 Series
• 2022+ G42 BMW 230i, M240i, and M240i xDrive
BMW 3 Series
• 2019+ G20 G21 BMW 318d, 320d, 320dx, 320i, 320iX, 325i, 330d, 330dx, 320i,
320iX, 330i, 330iX, 330e, M340i, and M340iX
BMW 4 Series
• 2021+ G22 G23 G26 430i, 430iX, M440, and M440iX including Gran Coupé
Not for use with the BMS B58 Billet intake and some aftermarket intakes.
Works with the new BMS B58 BMW M340 Competition Performance Intake
Note: 430 and M440i use factory mounting bolts and don't come with mounting hardware.
(2) CNC machined billet aluminum strut braces
(2) Short flange bolts (front) (M8 x 1.25 mm Thread, 20mm Long)
(2) Long flange bolts (rear) (M8 x 1.25mm thread x 50mm long)
(4) lock nuts (M8 x 1.25mm Thread)
🔧 Installation instructions for vehicles with factory strut braces: Unbolt your factory strut braces, and replace them with the Burger Motorsports billet strut braces. Replace factory bolts. The BMS logos should be facing outward.
🔧 Installation instructions for vehicles without factory strut braces: When the BMS strut braces are placed on the car the BMS logos should be facing outwards. Place the longest supplied bolt through the upper brace bolt hole and through the strut tower all the way through to the front wheel well. Next place the shorter supplied bolt through the front brace hole, then attach the lock nut below and tighten. Next, attach the supplied lock nut to the bolt inside the wheel well and tighten it. Repeat on the other side.
Billet Strut Cross Braces Install Video for vehicle without factory strut braces