E Chassis Billet Shift Rod for the E9x 335 and E8x 135i
SKU: Shift Rod Long
Smoother Shifting with Less "Slop"
The optional E chassis 135 and 335 billet shift rod will create a smoother shifting action for both factory and aftermarket shifters. By eliminating the factory plastic bushing, the amount of "slop" in the shifter is significantly reduced, especially as the vehicle ages. This stays nice and tight. The shift rod is made in the USA from a single piece of billet steel for durability and a lifetime of smooth shifts.
Prior to ordering, you must physically check your factory shift rod to see if it's long or short. (see diagrams below) or check whether your vehicle uses the longer or shorter version on reaaloem.com, diagrams for each shown below for reference.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Reduces shifter "slop"
• Smoother shifts
• Won't wear out like plastic bushings
• Designed for both aftermarket or factory shifters
• Easy installation
• Made in the USA
E Chassis Vehicle Fitment*
BMW 1 Series
• 2008-2013 E81 E82 E87 Coupe and Hatchback 135i
• 2008-2013 E88 Convertible 135i
BMW 3 Series
• 2006-2011 E90 Sedan 335i/335ix
• 2006-2011 E91 Touring 335i/335ix
• 2007-2013 E92 Coupe 335i/335ix/335is
• 2006-2013 E93 Convertible 335i/335ix
*Not for use on M cars.
Go to realoem.com and follow the instructions below.
The long rod is shown below
Long rod replaces OEM BMW part number 25117590610
The short rod is shown below
Short rod replaces OEM BMW part number 25117524722
DOWNLOAD INSTALL GUIDE