Billet BMW Oil Filter Cap Removal/Install Tool
SKU: BMW Oil Filter Tool
Remove your oil filter cap like the pros do!
Save time and money by changing your oil. This quality tool easily removes/installs the smooth top oil filter housing cap on most BMW vehicles. Just place the BMS oil filter wrench over the oil filter housing and turn with common tools. Can be used with a 27MM socket, standard 27mm wrench, crescent wrench, 3/8" inch drive ratchet or torque wrench. Perfect fit. Removes filters without damage to the filter housing. This unique design fits completely over the filter housing. Made in the USA from a solid block of billet aluminum, anodized black for protection. This tool is required for oil filter changes and is a must for any DIY enthusiast.
The Burger Motorsports billet oil filter wrench is the BEST BMW oil filter wrench out there. This quality tool is a must for any BMW owner and for the price you can't beat it.
Fits N20, N26, N51, N52, N54, N55, N63, N74, S63, and S55 engines.
Only fits the engines listed above.
• BMW 1-series E81, E82, E87, E88, F20, F21, 1M
• BMW 2-series F22, F23, M2
• BMW 3-series E46, E90, E91, E92 (non-M3), E93 (non-M3), F80 M3, F30 and F31. Does not work on 340 or 440 vehicles.
• BMW 4-series F32, F33, F36, F82 M4
• BMW 5-series E39, E61, E60, E63, F07, F10, F11, M5
• BMW 6-series E63, E64, F06, F12, F13, M6
• BMW 7-series E38, E65, E66, F01, F02
• BMW Z4, M-Roadster/Coupe E85, E89
• BMW X Series E84 X1, X3 E83, F25, X5 E53, E70, F15, X5M, E71 X6, X6M
• BMW Z3