Magnetic 16mm Spark Plug Socket (VW, Kia, and other models)
SKU: VW Spark Plug Socket
Change Your Plugs Like a Pro!
It's recommended to change your plugs every 20,000 miles on a tuned car. This special thin walled socket is a needed to remove/reinstall the spark plugs. It also includes an integrated rare earth magnet to secure the plugs while raising and lowering them in the long bores. Ours will never wear out like spark plug sockets with rubber or metal tensioners to hold the spark plug in. The RIGHT tool for the job makes spark plug replacement a snap!
- Fits most VW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Skoda, Seat, Kia Stinger, Hyundai G70, and other vehicles with 16mm plugs
Spark Plug Socket Specs
- 12 point, 16mm
- Thin walled deep specialty socket
- Strong magnetic hold
- 3/8" drive
Recommended spark plug torque 17 lb-ft or 23nm.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fits most 16mm Spark Plugs
- Fits standard 3/8 drive socket wrench
- OEM quality perfect fit thin wall socket
- Strong magnetic hold never deteriorates or weakens
- High quality at a low price
- Designed and manufactured by Burger Motorsports, Inc.
- Excellent addition to your toolbox