Toyota Tundra, Land Cruiser, & Sequoia Bluetooth Flex Fuel Kit for the 2022+ 3.4L
If you're running E85 or ethanol mixes in your 2022+ Toyota Tundra, 2022+ Toyota Land Cruiser, and 2023+ Toyota Sequoia you need this kit!
This is a complete plug & play kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in your turbocharged 3.4L Toyota in about 15 minutes.
Know your exact ethanol content in real-time via the Fuel-It! or JB4 app on your smartphone or tablet.
The kit includes the following:
- Genuine Continental® ethanol sensor
- Stainless steel braided fuel line with black nylon sheathing to protect your other engine bay components
- Proprietary custom billet fittings for plug and play OEM integration
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth analyzer (iPhone or Android app must be purchased to use this kit)
- Plug and play harness
Includes both Bluetooth App & 5v analog output for JB4 or flash tuning
This kit is compatible with the following
- 2022+ Toyota Tundra 3.5L V6 Twin Turbo, i-FORCE MAX Hybrid, TRD Pro
- 2023+ Toyota Sequoia 3.5L V6 Twin Turbo i-FORCE MAX Hybrid
- 2022+ Toyota Landcruiser 3.5L V6 Twin Turbo
*For the 2022+ Toyota Tundra JB4 platform connect the white wire to position #4 on the JB4 25 pin harness. Select WMI Ethanol Setup option 0 to enable pin location 2/3/4 flex fuel input.
*If you aren't sure whether this kit fits your car, send us a picture of your engine bay with the engine cover removed to email@example.com
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.