E Chassis - Burger Motorsports BMW Wheel Spacers w/10 Bolts
SKU: Spacers 10mm E Red
Simple, bolt-on handling and looks for your BMW
Wider Stance = Better Handling & More Aggressive Looks
Does not fit X5 or X6. See other listings.
(Not available for E39 BMW models)
Burger Motorsports BMW wheel spacers are an excellent, cost effective way to improve handling and stability while dramatically enhancing the look of your BMW. Our BMW wheel spacers push your wheels and tires outward for an instant "fat" aggressive look, better lateral stability, and handling. Wheel spacers are also great for filling in the wheel well, creating clearance for aftermarket suspension, eliminating wheel/tire rubbing, different wheel offsets, big brakes, making your winter tires not look so inset or just making your BMW look awesome. BMS spacers are specifically designed and manufactured by Burger Motorsports for your BMW ensuring a perfect vibration free fit. Each set includes a packet of anti-seize grease to place on the factory hub to aid in later removal.
Build & Quality: Each Burger Motorsports wheel spacer is CNC machined from high-grade 7075-T6 aluminum alloy and anodized black for protection. Our BMW Wheel Spacers are sold in pairs (2pcs) with 10 extended lug bolts that exceed OE standards. To do the whole car you will need 2 spacer kits. They are hub-centric and all sizes have the factory hub on them. They are safe to use on iX (all-wheel drive) BMW vehicles.
Hub-Centric: This means our spacers center bore matches your factory BMW hub and the factory-like hub on the Burger Motorsports spacers matches the center bore in your wheel for a vibration-free fit.
What width wheel spacer should I get?
Spacer sizes are a matter of personal taste so only you will know what size you will like. Use a ruler to measure out from the top of the wheel/rim arch and see exactly where you want the wheel/rim to stick out to and order the appropriate size. What you see on the ruler, 10mm, 12mm out, etc. will be exactly where the rim will sit with the spacer size you choose. Burger Motorsports E chassis BMW wheel spacers are only available in 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm thickness.
Installation: Simply remove wheel, place spacer on the hub and bolt the wheel back up with the supplied longer lug bolts. Download the install guide.
For Most E Chassis BMW vehicles BMS Recommends 12-15mm rear and 10mm - 12mm front. 15MM, 18MM and 20mm spacers might require slight inner fender rolling on the rear of some BMW E chassis vehicles. If you want that "flush look" you will probably need your rear fenders rolled or the tires might occasionally rub inside the rear fender wells. This only pertains to E chassis BMW vehicles. These are just general guidelines for vehicles with stock tire sizes and wheels. If you would like to order a different size than mentioned please feel free to.
The photos and guidelines on this website are for reference only. Your BMW might have different results with the same size spacers due to different wheels, tire sizes, packages, and offsets.
Free Wheel Pin tool with purchase of 2 pairs of BMW spacers on the same receipt.
To get the free wheel pin with a 2 pair BMW wheel spacer purchase, add 2 pairs of wheel spacers to your cart, go to the link below and add the free wheel pin to the cart. When you hit the checkout button the items will be discounted to FREE!
BMW Wheel Spacer Compatibility:
- 1 Series E82, E88 - 128i, 135i, M1, 1M Coupe
- 3 Series E30 - M3
- 3 Series E36 - 318i, 318is, 318ti, 325i, 325is, 328i, 328is, M3
- 3 Series E46 - 323ci, 323i, 325ci, 325i, 325xi, 328ci, 328i, 330ci, 330i, 330xi, M3
- 3 Series E90, E91, E92, E93 - 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335d, 335i, 335is, 335xi, M3
- 5 Series E28, E34 - 525i, 528e, 530i, 535i, 535is, 540i, M5
- 5 Series E60, E61 2004-2010 - 525i, 525xi, 528i, 530i, 530xi, 535i, 535xi, 545i, 550i, M5
- 6 Series E24, E63, E64 - 633i, 635i, 645ci, 650i, M6
- 7 Series E23, E32, E38 - 730i, 730il, 733i, 735i, 735il, 740i, 740il, 750i, 750il
- 8 Series E31 - 840ci, 840i, 850ci, 850i
- X1 2009-2014 E84 - All
- Z3 1996-2002 including M-Coupe and Roadster
- Z4 2003-2009 E85, E89, M85 including M-Coupe and Roadster
- Z8 2000-2003 E52
- E & F chassis X5 X6 - 15mm/16mm is the only size we make located here.
E Chassis BMW Wheel Spacer Specifications
Center Bore: 72.6 mm front and rear
Bolt Thread Size: M12 x 1.5
Bolt Seat: Cone Seat / Concentric
Bolt pattern: 5x120 wheel spacers
Thread Pitch: 12mm x 1.5 or 12x1.5 or M12x1.5
Wheel Fasteners: Extended 10.9 grade zinc coated lug bolts
Spacer Material: Lightweight Anodized Black 7075-T6 Aluminum
Torque Specifications 105 ft-lbs
(2) Wheel Spacers
(10) Extended Lug Bolts
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provide Better Handling by Widening the Wheelbase
Provide A Wider More Aggressive Look and Stance
Specifically Designed for your BMW
Guaranteed for the Life of your Vehicle
10 Super Strong 10.9 Grade Extended Wheel Bolts Included
- Lightweight Anodized Black 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Special Pry Tabs on the Back for Easy Removal
- 1-Piece Spacer with Hub-centric Factory Lip
Strong Solid Design & Appearance
- E Chassis BMW wheel spacers are available in 10mm*, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm widths
- E & F chassis X5 X6 - 15mm is the only size we make located here.
Don't mix up the included bolts. The bots are the spacer width longer than the factory bolts. They are different lengths depending on spacer width.
BMW Wheel Space Install Video
Tags: bmw wheel spacers, bmw spacers, e36 wheel spacers, wheel spacers bmw, spacers bmw