Fuel-It BMW Z4 35i (E89) Walbro Stage 2 LPFP Upgrade
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new Walbro 450 pump provides more flow than stock one and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 450 pump and filter. No core deposit required but is eligible for a core refund of $150 should you elect to return your *stock bucket.
- If you'd prefer to send your *stock bucket in to be rebuilt and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 72 hours of receiving your *stock bucket.
- Due to the limited availability of the Z4 pump assemblies, we rarely have this option available so if it is not listed as an option please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we have a core available. A $300 core deposit is required that is refunded when we receive your *stock bucket.
- All the options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- New larger upgraded fuel lines
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pump (F90000274)
- Optional upgrade to Walbro 525 pump (F90000285)
* To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
-Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
- If shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit:
- 2 = Full refund of core
- 3 = $250
- 4 = $200
- >4 = $150
- All Stage 2 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced.
Compatible with the Following
- Z4 E89 (01/2008 — 08/2016)