Fuel-It BMW 535 (E6X) DW400 Stage 2+ LPFP Upgrade
DW400 pumps are covered by a 3 year limited warranty!
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new DW400 pump provides more flow than stock one and this assembly can be purchased one of two ways to meet your needs.
- For this option you will send your *stock bucket in to be rebuilt and upgraded. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 72 hours of receiving your *stock bucket.
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt/upgraded stock bucket with a new DW400 pump to swap out your stock LPFP assembly. A $300 core deposit is included in the price that will be refunded when we receive your *stock assembly. Availability is very limited and may not be available for purchase.
- IMPORTANT: The stock assembly MUST be undamaged to receive your core deposit. Unfortunately the stock pump assembly has a signature crack that often occurs in the tophat, if this crack is there, you will not receive your core refund. There can not be any crack, kinked lines, or damaged fittings to receive your refund.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new DW400 pump and filter.
- All three options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- A new E85 compatible DW400 pump
- A new Bosch filter
- A new custom fuel line
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Lock Ring Removal Tool Included!
- Compatible with the following:
- 5' E60 LCI (11/2005 — 12/2009)
- 5' E61 LCI (11/2005 — 05/2010)
- 6' E63 LCI (04/2006 — 07/2010)
- 6' E64 LCI (04/2006 — 07/2010)
* To be eligible for a upgrade, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
- All Stage 2 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced.