Fuel-It! Bluetooth FLEX FUEL KIT for F & G Chassis BMW X3 & X4
Know your exact ethanol content in real-time via the Fuel-It! or JB4 app on your smartphone or tablet.
If you're running E85 or ethanol mixes in your BMW, you need this kit!
This is a complete plug and play kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in your X3 or X4. (Check compatibility for your platform below).
The kit includes the following:
- Genuine Continental ethanol sensor
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth Universal Analyzer (view E85 mix via Fuel-It! app) OR CANflex ECA (no Fuel-It! app support without the Bluetooth ECA), view E85 mix via JB4 or flash logging)
- Two stainless steel braided fuel lines with black nylon sheathing to protect your other engine bay components
- Proprietary custom billet fittings for plug and play OEM integration
- One wiring harness with Posi-tap connector(s)
- Bluetooth Model Supports stand-alone Bluetooth operation with the Fuel-It! app
Replacement fuel lines are also available ala cart.
This kit is compatible with the following
- 2016+ B46/B48/B58 G01 BMW X3
- 2017+ B46/B48/B58 G02 BMW X4
*For the BMW G-series JB4 platform connect the white wire to position #4 on the JB4 25 pin harness. Select WMI Ethanol Setup option 0 to enable pin location 2/3/4 flex fuel input.
*We have also made it optional to purchase all the items ala-cart should you choose but for the kit to work, it must include the Fuel Lines, Ethanol Sensor, and Analyzer.
*For CANflex adapter JB4 & MHD use engine bay CANbus connections in our guide. BM3 requires connection to CANbus wires on BCM module under passenger side dash.
*If you aren't sure whether this kit fits your car, send us a picture of your engine bay with the engine cover removed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.