Fuel-it BMW E Chassis Walbro Stage 2 LPFP Upgrade
SKU: Walbro 450 OEM Bucket
The new Walbro 450 pump provides approximately 100% more flow than stock!
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new Walbro 450 pump provides approximately 100% more flow than stock and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt/upgraded stock bucket with a new Walbro 450 pump, filter, and fittings to swap out your stock LPFP assembly. A $150 core deposit is included in the price that will be refunded when we receive your *stock bucket.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 450 pump, filter, and fittings. No core deposit is required but you are eligible for a core refund of $50 should you elect to return your *stock bucket.
- If you'd prefer to send your *stock bucket in to be rebuilt/upgraded and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 1 business day of receiving your *stock bucket.
- All three options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- A new Walbro filter
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pump (F90000274)
- Optional upgrade to Walbro 525 pump (F90000285)
- Recommended accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)
* To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
+ International customers: Due to different emissions requirements, the top portion of your fuel bucket (top hat) is different and doesn't have a large vent tube connection. For this reason, we are no longer sending the top hat to international customers as this often causes confusion. Those customers will simply re-use their current top hat when installing their Stage 2 pump.
-Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
- For domestic customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
- 2 = $150
- 4 = $100
- >4 = $50
- For international customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
- 4 = $150
- 6 = $100
- >6 = $50
- All Stage 2 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced. If this is a concern for you checkout our FI-650HP fuel pump upgrade kits that retain the stock LPFP and add a secondary pump.