BMS Elite Aluminum BMW F30 N55 Performance Intake
SKU: ***Blue Filter*** Aluminum F30 Intake (1123)
Gain up to 10+whp along with terrific sound
Finally, an intake system worthy of your N55 TwinPower motor! The BMS F30 N55 BMW Performance Intake retains everything that is good about the OEM N55 intake system including the cold air ducting and light weight heat shielding airbox bottom; but, completely replaces the restrictive top end of the OEM intake with new aluminum 3.5" high flow ducting and a performance inverted cone filter to match.
During our extensive dyno testing the BMS N55 BMW Intake outperformed all other available N55 intake systems posting gains of up to 10+ horsepower to the wheels. In addition to freeing up some power, turbo spool speed is improved. Not to mention incredible sound improvement. You'll finally be able to hear your turbo spooling!
Installation is very easy taking the average enthusiast only five minutes to install or remove right in their driveway. Our proprietary high flow filter can be cleaned every 15-20k miles using the performance oil cleaning kit below.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Adds up to 10+ Horsepower
• Dramatic sound improvement
• Super fast install and removal
• Improves throttle response
• Huge 3.5" Tube
• Retains OEM airbox base as a heat shield
• Retains OEM cold air ducting
• Looks great under the hood
• Cleanable and reusable filter
• Filters available in red or blue oil
• Made in the USA
N55 BMW Vehicle Fitment
• 2012-2014 F20/F21 M135i/iX
• 2014+ F22 M235i
• 2016+ F87 M2
BMW 3 Series
• 2012+ F30 335i/iX Sedan
• 2012+ F31 335i/iX Touring
• 2013+ F34 335i/iX Gran Turismo
BMW 4 Series
• 2014+ F32 435i/iX
• 2014+ F33 435i/iX Conv.
• 2014+ F36 435i/iX Gran Coupe
(1) 3.5" aluminum intake pipe
(1) 3.5" inverted cone 1123 performance air filter w/clamp
(2) M4x.70x12 Phillips MAF screws
Replacement 1123 intake filters are available here.
Performance air filter cleaning & oil kit available here.
DYNO RESULTS - BMS Elite Aluminum F30 N55 Performance Intake
Install and Sound Clip VIdeo