Porsche 911 Turbo JB4 BETA
SKU: JB4 911.1 Turbo/S
Power gains of up to 140hp and 176tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
This plug and play tuner attaches to easy to access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory ECU tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag, all without the risks and expenses commonly associated with flash tuning.
Includes several performance maps which can be changed using the optional JB4 Mobile adapter/smart phone app, including JB4 maps for 91 octane, 93 octane, E85 mixtures, and VALET/low boost mode.
Installation is very discrete and it quickly removes without a trace when needed. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged. Compatible with all driving modes. Made in USA. 5 year warranty.
Wirelessly connect the JB4 to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit, or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. Separate JB4 Mobile app purchase also required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Power gains of up to 140hp and 176tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
• Improves 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• CANbus integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your Porsche should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• Not VIN locked, can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
• 2017+ 991.2 Turbo/S
Porsche 991.1 Turbo S JB4 Dyno 91
Porsche 991.1 Turbo S JB4 Dyno E40
DOWNLOAD JB4 APP
Download the Install Guide