JB4 Performance Tuner for Infiniti Q50/Q60 2.0T
SKU: Q50 JB4 Inline 4 2.0L Turbo
Power gains of up to 40hp and 40tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle.
This plug and play tuner attaches to two easy to access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory DME tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. The Stage 1 manipulates the ECU boost control signals allowing it to modify boost levels but does not manipulate the ECU manifold boost reference, allowing your ECU to properly map timing and fueling for the higher boost levels. The end result is something that runs as smoothly as stock only with higher boost targets under heavy throttle. Stage1 features a 64mhz processor allowing sensors to be sampled 800 times per second using dedicated 10 bit digital to analog converters, ensuring smooth and powerful performance.
Boost added is user adjustable with the optional BMS data cable with the default boost gain set to 3.0 psi over stock. The Stage1 can be used by itself or in conjunction with a flash tuning map for adding extra boost where desired. Installation takes under a minute and it removes just as quickly without a trace when needed. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged.
Power gains with the Red Sport model which runs more boost from the factory are in the 30-50hp range depending on fuel quality, while the Silver Sport which is heavily detuned from the factory can gain up to 60hp-100hp depending on the fuel quality. The higher the octane the higher you can raise the boost pressure over stock and the larger the power gain. For Red Sport we suggest a maximum of 3psi over stock on pump fuels and 4psi over stock on E85 mixtures or unleaded race gas, while Silver Sport can run up to 5psi over stock on good 93 octane fuel, and up to 7psi over stock on E85 mixtures or unleaded race gas. For those using the Stage1 in conjunction with an aftermarket flash map normally you'll want to run 1-2psi over the flashed boost target depending on your fuel quality.
Wirelessly connect the JB4 to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit, or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. Separate JB4 Mobile app purchase also required.
JB4 Features & Benefits• Power gains of up to 40hp and 40tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
• Improves 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times
• Preloaded with custom JB4 Infiniti Q50/Q60 tuning software and up to 8 maps for various fuel and modification levels
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• View and record up to 40 different gauges/engine parameters in real-time with the JB4 app.
• Boost by gear in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd can be controlled via the JB4 app for a perfect launch
• Exhaust flap operation can be controlled in most JB4 applications
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• The JB4 offers a lot more performance, functionality, and safety than your average performance chip
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• CANbus OBDII integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Improved performance over non-integrated chip tunes
• Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your vehicle should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• 91 octane fuel or better required for performance gains
• Not VIN locked and can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Includes the rugged JB4 billet aluminum enclosure for protection
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
JB4 Vehicle Fitment
• 2016+ Q50/Q60 2.0L Turbo Pure
• 2016-2019 QX30 2.0L Turbo
JB4 Map Guide
Map 0: Disables tuner
Map 1: Up to 4psi over stock peak, suitable for all 91 octane+ fuels
Map 2: Up to 5psi over stock peak, suggested for 93octane+
Map 3: User definable fixed boost profile map (boost safety used to determine fixed boost over stock)
Map 4: Stock performance with CANbus active for logging
Map 5: 6.5psi over stock peak, holding more power to redline, suggested for E30+ or unleaded race gas mixtures
Map 6: User definable map, boost over stock entered on user adjustment page
Map 7: 7psi over stock peak, suitable for unleaded race gas
Map 8: Coming soon - Water/Meth integration progressive map
What is a JB4?The JB4 is a plug and play tune available for turbocharged vehicles. The JB4 tuner installs between your car's sensors and its DME/ECU (computer) and manipulates vehicle performance through these connections making your vehicle much faster. While it's not the only tuning system that operates this way the JB4 separates itself from the competition with much more advanced connection points and processing including CANbus, fuel & spark control, Bluetooth to your smartphone, and a variety of innovative and advanced features not possible with any other system. BMS regularly publishes free mapping and firmware updates adding performance and features as ongoing development allows. In addition, the JB4 system is not VIN locked to your vehicle and can quickly removed and swapped between cars or resold at a later time. Often imitated but never duplicated the JB4 has been the gold standard in plug and play turbocharged performance tuning for over a decade.
Map 0 log