Fuel-It! Universal Bluetooth DIY FLEX FUEL Kit for 5/16" Fuel Lines
Looking to add our ethanol sensor and analyzer to your car or truck but we don't offer a complete plug and play kit for your platform yet?
If so, this option was created for you!
This is our universal DIY kit for vehicles with 5/16" fuel lines (MOST VEHICLES).
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING ONE OF THESE KITS!
Given that this is a universal DIY kit and we don't currently have a PnP kit for you, this means that we are not familiar with your platform so there is no pre-purchase or installation support for fuel lines and fittings.
Please refrain from emailing us with those types of questions for these kits as we will not be able to answer them.
All of our analyzers are now universal as well and offer the following output options...
- Bluetooth for use with our App
- 0-5V analog output for use with the JB4 or other analog gauges
- 50-150hz raw signal output directly from the ethanol sensor is also available for those of you that are plugging directly in to your stock or aftermarket ECU.
Analyzers include the following:
* Bluetooth analyzer that plugs directly in to the supplied ethanol sensor
* All the necessary electrical connections for power and ground
* To use our Bluetooth feature an additional 3rd party app for your Android or Apple phone must be downloaded and can be found here:
Ethanol Sensor Options:
- Continental part #13577429, this is the smallest sensor available but does not have any mounting holes
- Continental part #13577379, this is the smallest sensor available that includes mounting holes
- Continental part #13577394, this sensor has longer quick connect male fittings and mounting holes
*All of our Continental sensors have 3/8" male quick connect fittings
Optional Accessories Pack Includes:
- Six feet of 5/16" Gates E85 compatible hose (Not compatible with our Cam-Lock fittings)
- Two 3/8" female quick connect x 5/16" barbed nylon fittings (Blue button use 15.3mm clamps)
- Two 5/16" female quick connect x 5/16" barbed nylon fittings (Orange button use 14.5mm clamps)
- One 3/8" female quick connect x 5/16" barbed nylon elbow fitting (Black button use 15.3mm clamps)
- One 5/16" female quick connect x 5/16" barbed nylon elbow fitting (Red button use 14.5mm clamps)
- Four 14.5mm Oetiker clamps
- Four 14.8mm Oetiker clamps
- Four 15.3mm Oeitker clamps
* Flex-fuel sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated, your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.