Stainless Steel Brake Line Upgrade Kit
SKU: Brake line
Bolt on a firm pedal feel
Introducing Evolution Racewerks new stainless steel braided brake lines for your BMW 1 and 3 Series. Our stainless steel braided lines feature a PTFE (Teflon) inner liner with a stainless steel outer braid. These stainless steel brake lines will improve the performance/reliability and increases the safety of your brake system by greatly reducing the expansion (swelling) of the brake line commonly seen on stock rubber brake lines. This gives you a firmer brake pedal feel and eliminates the "spongy" pedal feel during demanding conditions. Eliminating the expansion (swelling) of the brake lines will improve the consistency of your brake system. Consistency is the key to winning!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Stainless steel outer braid, PTFE Teflon inner liner
- Reduces expansion (swelling) of brake lines giving positive, firmer brake pedal feel and better control
- Stainless steel outer braid offer excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Special transparent sleeve for additional abrasion resistance, Prevents stainless steel braid from "fraying"
- Maintains ALL factory components and includes all hardware needed to install
- 2005-2011 BMW 135i, 335 & M3
- Compatible with all brake fluids, DOT 3, 4, 5 and 5.1
- Limited Lifetime Warranty