NGK 95770/5992 "1 Step" Replacement Spark Plug
SKU: NGK 1 Step x1
These NGK 95770/5992 Laser Iridium replacement spark plugs are 1 step colder than Bosch and are well suited for higher than stock horsepower racing applications. The spark plug gap must be manually set using a gap tool and feeler gauge to the suggested 0.022". The tighter gap and exposed electrode design typically result in fewer misfires at higher power levels than the Bosch plugs. The trade-off is a 15-20k mile life span compared to the 20-30k life span of the Bosch plugs. Note NGK has changed their part number for these 1step plugs from 5992 to 95770.
These plugs are suggested for the N54 & N55 motors, for other tuned BMW turbo applications we suggest the NGK "2 Step" plugs.
★ DISCOUNTED COMBO DEAL INCLUDES:
(1) BMS 14MM BMW Thin-Walled Spark Plug Socket Tool
(4 or 6) NGK 95770/5992 "1 Step" Spark Plugs
(1) 12mm BMS Billet Spark Plug Gapper Tool
(1) Specialty Spark Plug Feeler Gauge
BMS Magnetic Spark Plug Socket Features & Benefits
- OEM quality perfect fit thin wall socket
- Strong magnetic hold never deteriorates or weakens
- Fits standard 3/8 drive socket wrench
- High quality at a super low price
- Designed and manufactured for your BMW by Burger Motorsports, Inc.
- Excellent addition to your toolbox
Spark Plug Socket Applications
- 2006+ Turbo BMW Spark Plug Socket Tool
Spark Plug Socket Specs
- 12 point, 14mm
- Thin-walled deep specialty socket
- Strong magnetic hold
- 3/8" drive
BMS Billet Spark Plug Gapper Tool
This precision tool is critical to properly and accurately gapping spark plugs. With this tool, you will be able to gap plugs faster and maintain accuracy. Available in 14mm and 12mm plug thread sizes. Made in the USA.