Fuel-it BMW F Chassis F2X, F3X, and F87 (N55 M2) with 525 Walbro Upgrade
SKU: CORE - BMW-S2LPFP-FX
Walbro 525 LPFP Upgrade for BMW F Chassis F2X, F3X, and F87 (N55 M2)
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with an E85 certified one. This assembly can be purchased as a new build or a rebuild.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 525 pump, filter, and fittings. No core deposit required.
- If you'd prefer to send your stock bucket in to be rebuilt and upgraded, this is the option for you.
- Both options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- Upgraded fuel lines from the pump to the filter and to the regulator
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 525 pump (F90000285)
- Recommended Accessories:
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1' F20 (07/2010 — 02/2015)
- 1' F20 LCI (05/2014 — 06/2016)
- 1' F21 (07/2010 — 02/2015)
- 1' F21 LCI (06/2014 — 06/2016)
- 2' F22 (10/2012 — 06/2016)
- 2' F87 M2 (11/2014 — 06/2017)
- 2' F87 M2 LCI (09/2016 — 04/2017)
- 2' F23 (03/2014 — 06/2016)
- 3' F30 (02/2011 — 01/2016)
- 3' F30 LCI (10/2014 — 07/2017)
- 3' F31 (07/2011 — 06/2015)
- 3' F31 LCI (12/2014 — 06/2016)
- 3' F34 GT (07/2012 — 06/2016)
- 4' F32 (11/2012 — 01/2017)
- 4' F33 (03/2013 — 02/2017)
- 4' F36 Gran Coupé (07/2013 — 12/2016)
-Lock ring removal tools have a $60 deposit included in the price. If you elect to return the lock ring tool, we will refund $60 of the original purchase price.
NOTE: Owners with I-Drive may get a Fuel pump warning on the screen that says "Continued driving is possible. Have the system checked by your BMW center as soon as possible." As long as the car is running fine and does not exhibit any other symptoms, there is not an issue with the pump and this can be ignored. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact us.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced. If this is a concern for you checkout our Stage 3 fuel pump upgrade kits that retain the stock LPFP and add a secondary pump.