BMW M 50 Year Anniversary Heritage OEM Center Cap Set
Stand out on the road with genuine BMW 50th Anniversary center caps
The start of BMW M's 50th anniversary year sees the return of the iconic BMW Motorsport heritage emblem, and BMW M is putting down a marker for those who love tradition.
The BMW logo with the offset semicircles in blue, violet, and red was first used in 1973 on the racing cars of BMW Motorsport GmbH, which had been established a year before. With the debut of the BMW M1 in 1978, the three colored stripes followed, slanted to the right and leaning on the letter M.
Even outside the motorsport scene, the stripes became a trademark with exceptionally high recognition value and identification power. The legendary BMW M1 was the only BMW M high-performance production vehicle to bear the historic motorsport emblem in addition to the logo with the three stripes.
🔧 Installation instructions: Simply remove the old center caps and replace them with the new OEM BMW center caps. Not for use with steel wheels or snow chains.
Features & Benefits
- Genuine BMW Product
- Compatible with most original 5x112 BMW alloy wheels
- Center bore: 66.6 mm
- Includes a set of four center caps
- OEM center caps create a special focal point on the wheel
BMW Fitments (Newer Vehicles Only):
5x112 bolt pattern
Center Bore: 66.6 mm only
• 2022+ G42 220i 230i, M240i xDrive
• G20/G21 2019+ 330i, 330i xDrive, M340i, M340i xDrive
• F90 2018+ M5
• G30 2017+ 530i, 530i xDrive, 540i, 540i xDrive, M550i xDrive
• G12 2016+ 740i, 740i xDrive, 750i, 750i xDrive
• F48 X1 2016+ X1 28i, X1 28i xDrive
• G29 Z4 2019+ Z4 M40i, Z4 sDrive30i