Fuel-It! BMW E Chassis Dual Walbro Stage 3 LPFP Upgrade
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SKU: BMW-S3LPFP-XX (new build)-1
Our Dual Walbro Stage 3 kit flows up to 330% more than stock!
This is a complete plug and play Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your weak stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. This solution provides up to 330% more flow than your stock assembly.
- Fuel-it BMW E Chassis Dual Walbro Stage 3 LPFP Upgrade:
- This includes a brand new LPFP bucket that is upgraded with brand new Walbro 450 or 525 pumps, filters, and fittings.
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket. However, to utilize the secondary, an additional wiring harness must be installed.
- Two new Walbro filters
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Wiring harness for the secondary
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Two new E85 compatible high output Walbro 450 pumps (F90000274)
- Option to upgrade to the even higher output Walbro 525 pumps (F90000285)
- Recommended Accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Return line fitting
- This option is for those customers that will be running an external fuel pressure regulator (FPR). You will need this to install your return line from the FPR to the tank.
- Hobb's Switch
- This option is for those customers that will be using a boost referenced switch to trigger the secondary on their Stage 3 pump.
- Compatible with the following vehicle build dates:
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE
-Due to the different configurations available for Stage 3, these kits will be built after the order is placed and will ship in 5-7 business days.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced.
Hobb's switch install diagram...