Fuel-It BMW 535 (E6X) Walbro Stage 2 LPFP Upgrade
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new Walbro 450 pump provides more flow than stock one and this assembly can be purchased one of two ways to meet your needs.
- For this option you will send your *stock bucket in to be rebuilt and upgraded. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 72 hours of receiving your *stock bucket.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 450 pump and filter.
- Both options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- A new Walbro filter
- A new custom fuel line
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Lock ring removal tool included
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pump (F90000274)
- Optional upgrade to Walbro 525 pump (F90000285)
Compatible with the following vehicles
- 5' E60 LCI (11/2005 — 12/2009)
- 5' E61 LCI (11/2005 — 05/2010)
- 6' E63 LCI (04/2006 — 07/2010)
- 6' E64 LCI (04/2006 — 07/2010)
* To be eligible for an upgrade, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
- All Stage 2 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced.